Friday, July 8, 2011

Great Finds: Beautiful Rustic Wedding Rings

Hi ya'll been quite a few months since I've last blogged. SERIOUSLY! AIE has been busy almost every month and the next couple of months it'll be so much busier. I promise to blog at least once a week regardless even if it's just a simple post. Sometimes photos do all the talking.

I'm a shopper... I can't lie! Shopping and I have a secret love affair... Shhh!!! My husband knows. Ha ha ha! I was looking for some rustic jewelry for an upcoming shower and found these fantastic wedding rings. I'm soo in love with it. Now there are a lot of vendors that does this style. Trust me I've looked. But after my ETSY search through several pages of results I had finally picked my top 3.











Happy Friday!!

P.S.
All sellers have granted the right for me to blog their items. Their names links back to their Etsy shop and the item photo and title links back to their listing.

2 comments:

  1. Tess,
    Thank you so much for featuring my ring!
    Etsy is a wonderful place~
    Dawanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing collection! I'm honored to be included. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete