Friday, February 17, 2012

Celebrations... AIE's in Maui for S&C

Aloha!! Greetings from Maui, HI.



Picture taken with my iPhone

I'm here in Maui to witness my best friend marry her main squeeze.  I still can't believe her wedding day is today. We've talked about her wedding for so long.  It will truly be a magical day. The skies will be beautiful because my friends' parents will be smiling down from heaven. All her family and friends will be shedding happy tears!! Love you both S&C!!

I've known the bride for so many years now. We first met in a business office of an auto dealership that we worked in.  We shared a cubicle wall. Every morning I'd  stick a yellow post-it on her side of her cubicle saying "Morning!" and she would do the same. We called each other from our work lan time even though we were 5 feet away. One day, I had some goldfish crackers and tossed one in a cup of water. I handed it to her as a friendship offering. We did silly things like that together. Can't believe it has been about 12 years ago.

Tess and I were fortunate to help the bride with some wedding details. This will be AIE's first destination wedding.. Details to follow!!


Aloha going to enjoy the wedding now,

No comments:

Post a Comment