Friday, August 5, 2011

Celebration: Sending off the bachelor...

...into his rite of passage has always been a tradition. One I didn't think I would ever help partake in.

I have the opportunity of being a part of my two good friend's wedding this coming September. This is like my 10th wedding (including my own) I've been in. By now I know how these things work. Get the dress, help set up and attend the bach parties, same with the shower, then wedding day! Those are a normal bridal party duty. Of course I have to take it up a notch.

Shar & Gene's bachelorette/bachelor party was semi co-ed. We were schedule to be in Vegas the same time for their celebrations. Daytime maybe a meet up with the guys, maybe not. It was different, yet fun!

I am a BIG believer that the celebrants should shine by having their own custom shirts to wear out while they are in Vegas. Obviously I made the bride's shirt but this is my first ever bachelor's design. Knowing he was a gamer and working with one of the groommen, one of the bridesmaid, and the bride I was able to think of something uniquely his. Thanks Rene, Elena, and Shar for your help on this!



We've returned from Vegas a few weeks back and had a great time. Thank you guys for allowing me to part of your special day!



No comments:

Post a Comment