Saturday, August 6, 2011

Love & Celebration: Being Blessed and Inspired..

Having a daughter taught me so many things...like strawberry ice cream is the answer to all irritations and Daddies are the best playmates. My daughter, Jilian is a true blessing. She mimics my actions and makes me realize.. wait.. did I do that?? She is certainly my little teacher from heaven.  We just celebrated her 4th birthday a couple of weeks ago. 





In the next few weeks, we are welcoming another baby into our lives!! This time.. A BABY BOY!!
Wil, Jilian and I are super excited and anxious!!  We can’t wait to meet Baby J. 

Pictures by Thuy Tran Photography
www.thuytranphotography.com




Even though there's more laundry, more drama, more patience needed.
There's also more purpose, more meaning, more love.
Even though I can get lost in my role as mother, it’s actually made me who I am and a better me.

I’m so blessed and inspired.. 

XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment