Saturday, February 12, 2011

Love: Simply inspired and having your dreams come true…

This feels so surreal because I get a chance to help plan soirees with one of my best friends!! I’m so honored to share this dream with my Tessie. I heart her so much!!

Source of photo from our friend Grace


Tess and I helped many brides these past couple few years and each one reminded me of my own special day.

My wedding took place five years ago and I still get goose bumps when I think back to that day. I remember hearing from the distance, behind the church’s wooden double doors, our song “Here I Stand” sung by Jon and Nerizza Manongdo. I could feel the emotion with very word they sung as their powerful voices echoed throughout the church. I looked at my parents for a last glance when tears began to fall. Carol O., my day of coordinator, fixed my long cathedral veil and the train of my trumpet style dress. She asked me if I was ready and I nodded yes at the same time trying my best to fight back the waterfall of tears. As far as I can remember as a little girl, I’ve dreamt of this day and of this moment, but nothing could have prepared me for how it felt.


Seconds later, the church doors opened wide and what I saw was my dream through my veil; it was a beautiful sight. I was welcomed with the watery eyes and joyful smiles of our loved ones. As I walked down the red draped aisle, I could see at the end my groom with his beautiful smile.

Carol, my day of coordinator was my super hero that day. She made sure everyone was well informed and every little detail I planned out was well executed. Weddings can be so complicated, but ours was simply stress free– thanks to our Carol!! This special day truly inspired me to help other couples with their dreams..



jackie and wil



Now that was my special day.. now let us make your day as memorable as ours..

All wedding photos were taken by Michael Loeb Photography



No comments:

Post a Comment