Friday, February 18, 2011

People & Love: Meeting new friends and inspired by them…

From every event we plan, we meet talented vendors along the way.  Margaret Jacobsen from Margaret Jacobsen Photography is certainly one of them. I wanted to hire a local photographer for my daughter’s 3rd beach birthday party that was located in the Monterey area since my daughter’s birthday took place at SeaCliff State Beach.  I checked Craigslist and that’s where I found my new friend. It’s only been 6 months since I met her, but it feels like as if I’ve known her longer.  Margaret is so free spirited and her talent with capturing the moment is so intriguing. You can definitely feel the love when you see her photos.

Here are a few photos from one of the many moments Margaret had captured of my family. To see more of her work click here and here.





Thank you Margaret!

No comments:

Post a Comment