Saturday, February 5, 2011

Our Work & Love: V-day photoshoot teaser

DSC_1768-edited copy

Valentines is upon us again. And how did we let a whole month pass us by without a blog post? Is it really February already? Geez!

Well our absence is simple we've loved and we've lost. Both of us had tough couple of months but we're ready to get the new year going.

I personally have been super busy and today wasn't any different. However I wanted to do something that shows what I love to do in spirit of the holiday. I heart baking, stationery design, crafting, and putting together pretty things. And so I bring to you a photo teaser from today V-day photoshoot that I had taken. Mr. Mad (my husband) was my co-photographer and my two sisters were forced to help me set up. Thanks Jen and Sheila!



More photos coming soon!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment